Tuesday, January 14, 2014

ATSM #78 - HOLIDAY

We are back with another amazing challenge this week at Addicted to stamps and more... HOLIDAY which opens up a wide range of ideas, from projects for any festive holiday or for some holiday destinations or whatever comes to your mind when you think about holiday... There are numerous possibilities. We also have our lovely Guest Designer Gemma of Gem's Little Creations , joining us back this week with another brilliant creation :) Here's what I made for Holiday...
To make this card, I was inspired by the MUSE #50 card this week made by very inspiring and very creative Therese Calvird. I was also inspired by the colors at The Paper Players #178. I used the Christmas tree stamp (from Holiday Spotlight - Joy nailing set, bought at a local craft store) and created a mask from scratch paper. Then I stamped the tree using Archival Black ink multiple times doing masking. The landscape die cut is from Mama Elephant sent by a lovely friend :) Thanks to her again :). I then colored all the trees using my pencil colors and added some glitter on each. Sentiment was stamped from same set and pearls were added :)

 

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Deedee's Digis. Take a peek at their store here


I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)




28 comments:

  1. Cute card Deepti, love the whimsical colorful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you see my card tomorrow, you'll think I cased yours, but I swear it was done on the weekend! lol! Love the way this Muse took you to Christmas! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little trees and I love them in all the different colors! So festive and just adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these colourful trees Deepti, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ..Love the colorful trees Deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Holiday Card! I love your colorful, glittery trees -so fun and lively!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright & cheery Christmas card, its FABulous!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely row of colorful pines Deepti! Love the stitched hillside piece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee this is such a sweet design, so I haven't visited in a while. Getting back in the routine. As always I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deepti, love how you used the non-traditional colours for Christmas. Great masking and stamping xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the colorful Christmas trees !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deepti love your colorful trees. Such happy colors . I also love the added pearls to finish your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great take on the Muse card Deepti, fab masking of the trees and such funky colours. The little hill they are on looks great with the stitched edge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cheerful card, I would not have thought to use these colors for Christmas, but it is certainly joyful and it makes me quite happy to see! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those two challenges certainly work well together and I really like what you've done with them. So much depth and interest on your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the way you've combined these two challenges - your card is absolutely fabulous! Love the touch of sparkle on each tree!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your masked trees are so pretty, Deepti! I love the soft colors and how you placed them along the snowy hill! I also love all the pretty pearl gems you chose for this card! Thanks so much for your inspiration...I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this color combo with these trees! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy cuteness!!! Love the colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable!! I love the non-tradition colors for a Christmas card - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Deepti. This is stunning. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a modern and whimsical card, just love it! The colors are spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the coloring and the movement of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE your fun trees Deepti! Great flow on the card - really terrific. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great CAS card, Deepti. I really love those colors and the way you colored your trees looks great. Great idea to add the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, how good are you, loving this fun Christmas design!

    ReplyDelete