Friday, January 17, 2014

I love challenges...

Hello, my dear friends... I am back with a card. As usual I was inspired by a few challenges. The colors from Color Me #3 - Color me... Subtle, I have fallen in love with these colors... so soft and subtle :), the Sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #60 and the theme at CASology Week 78 - DOT and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge blog - Emboss it. So, here's my card...
I embossed the card base using Martha Stewart score board to create a panel. I cut out a Tag using DCWV - Basics Stack. Then I added those die cut martini n wine glass (from paper Smooches) sent by my sweet friend. I tied a blossom stripe bakers twine (from The Twinery) and added a clip to the corner. I added the sequin I bought from India :D while I was visiting my family... I did not miss any opportunity to buy stuff from there LOL , I inked the diet cut stars and stuck the tag using foam dots. Finally, sentiment was added and some faux cross stitch was drawn on the tag. My card is all done :)
  

Also, I have a great news to share with you guys my friends and team mates at ATSM are starting a brand new challenge blog TIME OUT Challenges, starting in March 2014!!

This challenge has been created by Nonni and SandieThe idea is to take TIME OUT of our busy days and indulge in the art of crafting! They came up with 4 types of challenges which will have a little twist! If you keep checking this blog out you will find out what our twist is, I am sure you will like it :) 

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

30 comments:

  1. Deepti, I love the scoring on this! Cute tag with those little wine glasses and the addition of the sequins. Glad you were able to get some shopping done while you were in India too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Deepti! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful deepti.. love the tag.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card, Deepti! Love all the elements you've used; they work so well together! Great design, and so full of texture. Love this. Just might have to pin this one, hope you don't mind! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. your talent for design constantly amaze me, deepti! love how you used the color combo and all the wonderful details on your card... so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deepti, I love your perfectly scored lines and your glasses of bubbly! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can always tell your card from a mile away - gorgeous deep, rich colour and always very original ideas! Love the scoring behind the yellow panel! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, Deepti! I love how the drink glasses pop against the tag, and your sequins are so pretty! I really love how you embossed your card base, too...it adds so much texture and moves the eye upward on this really beautiful card!
    Hugs ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic design Deepti, so many details but still CAS. Love the glasses and the sequin bubbles, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Dee, love your dotty bubbles. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful mix of the challenges, Deepti! Your card really looks like it was specifically made for each one. Always a fan of those score lines. I'm really loving how you've been arranging your elements recently! And you've used just the right amount of each color from the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous card, Deepti! Love the sequins, love the scoring, love all the little details. You have a new stalker...oops, I mean follower, lol ;) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Deepti, what an amazing card and you managed to combine all of the challenges beautifully.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Deepti! You truly inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deep you have done it again this is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! The pops of yellow and pink are so happy and cheerful - perfect for a celebration! And I love the sequin bubbles! Thanks for playing along with CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card! Love the color, scoring and added details!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the clean & layered look of this card~

    ps- I still can't get my photos lined up like your's! Are you changing the HTML or something? i wanna be able to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, this is so much fun! I love the 'bubbly' coming out from the drinks :) Your details are perfect... The sweet stitching on the tag and that little clothespin is adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Deepti, love the bubbles, just the perfect touch. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its suberb Deepti ! I liked how you combined the color n sketch...looks trendy !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another stunner Dee! I LOVE these colors together. I had a card ready with these colors but couldn't get a decent photo before the challenge ended :( I LOVE the sequin bubbles and mini clothespin. The embossed strip is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE your creative style Deepti! This is fabulous. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful card. Love all the litte details. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, Deepti--you always have such creative takes on the sketch! I especially love the scored lines behind your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your shout out at CAS(E) This Sketch for Honorable Mention! No surprise to me!!!

    ReplyDelete