Tuesday, January 21, 2014

ATSM #79 - Addicted to CAS

We have a wonderful new challenge for you this week at Addicted to stamps and more... Addicted to CASWe all know what clean and simple is right? It's all about the design, not the technique,  not the tools, not the embellishments. It's all about the design Uncluttered, lots of white or open space and one main focal point. I would also like to welcome our lovely and talented Guest Designer Karen of Made by Meadie, I am sure you will love what she created :) and here's my card...
To make this card, I stamped the Jar stamp (from Recollections stamp set), fuzzy cut and lightly shaded it with my metallic grey color pencil. I made a small slit at the lower end of the lid and on the top to allow the arrow to pass through. I stuck the heart and the arrow (from Lil' Inkers - few die cuts sent by my sweet friend) on the jar, then hand drew the tiny hearts using a sharpie marker. I tied the white embroidery thread bought from Walmart along with the sweet tag stamped from the same set. Then I scored some lines at the base (yeah!! my favorite thing to do... lol) and stamped the sentiment (from paper Sweeties) I then stuck this jar using some foam dots.

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Deedee's Digis. Take a peek at their store here

I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

I would like to submit this card to the following challenges -
1. Inspired by #103
2. CAS on Sunday #25 - Lovely Dovey
3. House of Cards January Challenge #2 - Sketch + CAS
4. The Friday Mashup #143 - Heart n Arrow

  

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

35 comments:

  1. All kinds of love in that little jar - and more of that wonderful scoring! I need to remember to try that on a card. Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jar! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Great idea to use those score lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start to our challenge this week. Congrats on being first on the block with such a Clean and Simple card. Well done. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! The CAS feel is perfect and I absolutely adore the fun heart jar you created! Thanks for joining us at HOC! I hope you join us again soon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your talent and your favorite thing to do is score lines! lol That made me laugh! I love this card. The jar looks fantastic with the shading and I love the little pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this Deepti!! Your design, the jar, the arrow, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To me, this is the 'Perfect CAS Card', Deepti! I love how you placed your heart and arrow through the lid on the jar, and your hand drawn hearts are amazing! Another fabulous design idea to add score lines, too...they add so much dimension without the 'bulk' ~ Beautiful Valentine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Deepti! I love this stylish color scheme and all your "lovey" accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deepti. This is simply stunning, love it! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just wonderful Deepti, CAS perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jar full of Love!!. love the card Deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your gorgeous card Deepti:) Thankyou so much for your lovely words and it's such fun to join you guys this week as a guest at ATSM - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so creative, Deepti. I love what you did with the jar. All the elements are stunning together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is pretty adorable! I love jar images, and adding the little hearts is precious. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favorite - a jar of love :) -- fabulous as usual!!

    ps- Did you change your blog header? Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Popped over from HOC,
    Love this beautiful card

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card. It is the perfect CAS card. Great job at incorporating both arrows and hearts!

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Deepti. LOVE this card of hearts - so sweet. The tag is precious! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous! i love the canned heart and arrow! genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute.. I love the jar. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet little message in a bottle :) FABulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable CAS card, I love all of the hearts! Thanks for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey! this is so sweet, Deepti.. Love all those cute red hearts.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. This jar full of hearts is adorable! I love the embossed lines just below ...
    Thanks for playing with us at House of Cards.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A jar of love - this is absolutely fabulous and perfectly clean and simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh swoon.... I LOVE this Deepti! So very cool. Gonna have to try this myself. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Deepti,
    Thanks for participating in the HOC sketch challenge. Love your jar and the arrow!
    Ang
    HOC DT Shabby/Vintage team

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a clever idea, fabulous CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a fabulous CAS Valentine's card. Thank you for joining us at the House of Cards Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  31. stunning card! congratulation!

    ReplyDelete