Saturday, October 29, 2016

ATCAS #100 - Monster

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is awesome Susan and she has chosen the code word... MONSTER. A super fun Codeword to bring all those cute monsters out :)I would like to welcome our fabulous guest Mandy Ashley , you will love what she created for the challenge :)
You will win a Gift certificate from our fabulous sponsor Create A Smile Stamps
Here's my card...
This is a quick, one layer and easy card, I stamped the monster and cupcakes in a way that it looks as if he is pushing cupcakes away.Next I did some coloring using spectrum Noir markers.
I have used STAMPlorations Party Mates Set and TAWS Monster Mash Stamp set.
I am sharing this at Addcited to Stamps and More #217 - Make your Mark and Color Throwdown #416 and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!
Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 
Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

11 comments:

  1. Super LOVE this, Deepti, that little monster is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card and beautiful coloring, Deepti! I had to laugh at myself...I thought your monster was trying to 'grab' the cupcakes, so he could have them all to himself :) I guess I'm just a cupcake fan at heart!
    I spotted your latest photo of Siddharth on FB, and couldn't believe how much he has grown!!! So handsome, too! Sending hugs to you, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    PS my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this little guy is so sweet. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. Love your colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahaha...I love your monster and cupcakes pairing, Deepti! Toooooo cute! What a delightful way to 'make your mark'; thank you for sharing in the ATSM gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cupcake loving monster. Darling image and beautifully colored, Deepti. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deepti! Great CAS design. That little monster has more will power than I do to be able to push cupcakes away!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! What a fun card! Hope you had a great Diwali! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete