Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CUTplorations October 2016 Challenge!

Today I am here to share the very new segment at STAMPlorations :) As of today we are starting a monthly "CUTplorations challenge" with a focus on dies. This is going to be so much fun :) the fun part of it is the Photo inspiration. Our Teamie Maria will bring to you some fabulous photos every month to inspire your creative side :)

I hope you will play along with us.All you have to do is create a project based on the inspiration photo and using die cut(s). You must use at least one STAMPlorations/CUTplorations product (there's always the free digi stamp from the Never Ending Challenge). Then link up to the gallery which will be open until 11:55 PM PST on the last day of the month. You must also share the challenge graphic and link to the CUTplorations post in your blog posts.
The DT will select three top picks from the gallery to receive a winner's badge and one random winner will receive her pick of any two of the CUTplorations word dies used by the DT in today's post. Sounds like fun and rewarding. You can link as many times as you want.

This months Photo is superb! I had so much fun with this new challenge.

Here is the card, I created inspired by this photo :)
Pretty simple card, I diecut the base rectangle in white and the smaller in black. I then diecut the word on black and decided to use the negative. On the white panel, I did inking by masking off diagonally with post it notes. Finally I added the pieces together to finish my card.
I have used Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, Smile Word die and Smile Stamp set. Distress inks - Barn door, Mustard seed and Peacock feathers.
I hope you like it and will play along with us, For more inspiration and details on the challenge, click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous take on the photo Deepti!! :) I love the rainbow effect and such a clever use of the die! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever way to use your negative die cut, Deepti! I love the rainbow of colors, and your tiny camera is the perfect touch! LOVE this card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've replicated the beams of light across your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You blow me away with creations like this, Deepti, masterful design work at it's finest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Deepti! Love how you used the negative die cut. Thanks for joining us over at Inkspirational too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your rainbow and the little wood veneer embellishment - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific design Deepti, this is COOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome design,Deepti...LOVE IT...thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Ċ½eljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing card !! I love the idea of the rainbow background and adding a die cut sentiment on top. This is definitely an inspiration and I will give it a shot on my own. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete