Tuesday, October 18, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - October 18th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my thirdInspiration card for October 2016...
To make this card, I stamped ans paper pieced the candles, I also diecut patterned paper rectangles and made the background the way you see it. To finisht he card I stamped, colored and diecut little girl's image and stamped the sentiment. I have used Kathryn's Big Wishes stamp set and coordinating dies, Dear Lizzy - Fine and Dandy 6x6 paper pad, Prisma Color Pencils and SSS Double stitched Rectangle dies.

Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute stamp set - wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable, Dee! I love the color palette here! And those paper pieced candles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the divisions of the paper.
    The candles are a fun idea.
    You make my heart smile.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful Deepti, love those pieced panels, it makes for such a fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, this is such a sweet card Deepti! That little girl is darling and I like the oversized candles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute, Deepti! This little girl is darling, and I love all the pretty papers you chose for your design! Beautiful coloring with your pencils, too!

    ReplyDelete