Tuesday, October 4, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - October 4th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my first Inspiration card for October 2016...
To make this card, I stamped the anchor in a very light distress ink, using that as a guideline I added the masking fluid and let it dry. Once dried, I watercolored the base and splattered some blue pigment :) when watercolor was dry, I removed the masking fluid, then I stamped the sentiment and added a few diecut hearts from my stash and layered this panel on patterned paper.  I have used Anchored stamp set.
Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

12 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous watercolored design, Deepti! I love how you created layers without the bulk...it's amazing, and really striking! Thanks for your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful watercolored background Dee. I love how you used masking fluid on your stamped anchor and then created your watercolored background. Your splatters, hearts and designer paper were perfect additions. TFS Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a fantastic BG here Deepti - really makes your anchor pop and great use of the masking technique.
    thanks for playing with us at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment, the background is just perfect and makes that anchor really pop,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to say Glad you dropped in at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! I love how you masked the anchor with masking fluid. I don't use this method enough. Great colours and design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nautical theme.
    the "water" behind the anchor is great.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! I love the theme and CAS design! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month.
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete