Thursday, October 6, 2016

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Create Prisma Art!

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 41st spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you.   Lately, I have been seeing a lot of my FB friends posting their Profile pictures with Prisma effect, which is an app that transforms your photos into works of art. Taking cue from that I decided to create my Prisma Art Card :)

Here is what I created...
 and here is another look of the same card with some vintage effect ;) which I tend to like more... what do you think???


I have used Born to Roam, the April 2016 Stamp Club set and Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
   
preview-SheryRuss_BorntoRoam  preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle
  
Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a clever design with the stripes!! Love this colorful and fun design Deepti! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, Deepti! The bold stripes on the first one are so striking, and the vintage effect is so cool! What I also love is how you angled the black and white papers in the background...it adds so much interest to your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love the bright happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete