Saturday, February 6, 2021

Crafty Meraki - February 6th 2021

Hello friends! I am back with Crafty Meraki goodness. Today I am featuring some of the newest products from Crafty Meraki. If you have been following us on Instagram you might know that we had new release all through the month of January called the "Meraki Hugs" and a lot of new gorgeous stamps and dies were released. You can check out all the products HERE. 

Let me show you what I made... 
So this card took birth out of another card I made during the release, scroll down to see that card. I used the new Bar None Slim Line die in that card and the negative stripes left out from die cutting were took good to trash. So I decided to keep them and make the new card that I am sharing today. 

I created a lattice using the stripes left from die cutting. Making that is easy, simply start by adhering two strips at a corner intersection and then repeating the process. Of course then I had to pair it with other goodies, so I picked up another of my favorite Slimline Dies "Dancing feathers" It adds a gorgeous detail to your layout. For the flower I used a previous released set called "One of a kind"

Hope you like this card!
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving me some love. 

Here is previous card I made using Bar none die along with "Magnificient Blooms"
 I like the products when you can make the most of it!

3 comments:

  1. Every time it's the same over and again... YOU are such an inspiration my friend, you work magic with every card but it's the flowers that make my heart melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your slimline cards are so beautiful, De.. I love your gorgeous watercolored flowers, die cut backgrounds and colors. How clever of you to use the leftover strips of paper for a lattice background. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete