Tuesday, February 23, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - February 23rd 2021

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my fourth Inspiration project for February 2021...
This is another super easy CAS card I made. This stamp set is back in stock, so if this has been on your list, go grab it.  I die cut the sentiment thanks from grey card stock and then masked and stamped the jars and the herbs with white ink. I then used my pencil colors for detailing. I used Skinny Sentiments and  Healing Herbs.
Here is a close up into my card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. I love how you colored those jars and herb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card design and I love how realistic the jars look. The white on the gray is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those jars, those herbs... love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome design Deepti, loving your colour combo and the negative space sentiment! I recieved the most beautiful surprise in the mail today, thank you so much for sending such a gorgeous card, it's now taking pride of place on my shelf. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the look of this card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete