Tuesday, February 16, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - February 16th 2021

 Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my third Inspiration project for February 2021...
So I decided to get into some Christmas card making. Winters and snow reminds me of that and that's what I have tried to recreate. Here is a simple card with some stamping, masking of the houses and water coloring. The trees are hand painted :) To finish I stamped the sentiment. I used Houses and  Kathryn and Christmas for sentiment.
Here is a close up into my card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Deepti, love the colors and the peaceful feel it has!

    ReplyDelete