Thursday, February 18, 2021

STAMPlorations Spotlight - February 18th 2021

Hello friends! I am back with another spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. I hope I will be able to inspire you. Today I attempted something very different. While I was working on my Spotlight projects I was kind of losing my mojo. Nothing I thought worked out like I wanted. I tore 2 -3 projects before getting to this :) Yep! I do that, if I don't like a project... it goes straight to trash :D My previous projects involved stamping, so I decided to turn my thinking towards die cutting and that worked perfectly to my liking. I made a clean and simple pop up card using just two dies Circles All Over Texture Cover Plate and Flutter Zen 2 Layering dies. Let me show you... 

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! I love the inside so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those butterflies are awesome Deepti, love your subtle colour palette today too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this on IG--what a fabulous card, Deepti! Beautiful & fun!

    ReplyDelete