Tuesday, February 9, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration - February 9th 2021

Welcome to the STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $15 gift code. Yay!! Inspiration team is sharing some super amazing projects 

Let me show you my second Inspiration project for February 2021...
Here is a simple card with some stamping, watercoloring and die cutting. I did a wet on wet technique to color my panel. Once dried I die cut the panel. I then stamped the leaves, water colored them and adhered them on the panel. To finish I added the die cut sentiment. I used LeafyWonky Stitched Grid Texture Cover Plate DieSkinny Sentiments die
Here is a close up into my card...


Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

3 comments:

  1. Deepti, I HAD to come by for a closeup, my friend!! This is such a gorgeous creation! I adore yellow + pink, all manner of leaves, and all things debossed!! I may have to take advantage of your discount code today!! xo
    =]

    ReplyDelete