Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and more... ANYTHING GOES!!

Hello crafters, its time for another challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more... ANYTHING GOES !! and I am sure you all enjoy this challenge as much as I do, it gives us an opportunity to explore ideas from within and not just those inspired by the challenges. So, you have so much explore, get going and create what your heart desires. Here's what I did...
 
To make my thoughts come alive, I decided to go with a variety of stamps but limited colors on my card. I chose light shades of blue and yellow with the neutrals of course. I created two stripes of the colors by masking and inking. Then I did some stamping using Inkadinkadoo - Dots and Flourishes stamps. Then I stamped the Flower (from Scrappy Cat Garden stamp)fuzzy cut and inked it lightly, I also stamped and fuzzy cut a butterfly (from Martha Stewart stamps) and stuck it with foam dot. Added pearls to finish.

Hope you like my card. There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Nicecrane Design. Take a peek at their store here 
I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

I am also linking this up to Flutter by Wednesday #255- Anything goes!! with a butterfly or fairy challenge :)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)


22 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! i love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Deepti, this is awesome! I love that you kept it to just the two colors. They really pop with the black and white! Your design is wonderful too. Great combination of flourishes and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card deepti...loved d colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your collage of elements is beautiful! This is a wonderful card Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors are so lovely on this beautiful card. Love the dots and flourishes!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it! Love the two colors - so cheery and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Deepti, love the butterfly !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two colours you chose are just perfect and the flourishes and butterfly are the icing on top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card! I love the layout and the feel of movement from the swirls... And your colors look so fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card-Love the mix of die cuts and stamping-and those colours look fabulous together :)
    Have a lovely day,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful..Loved the masked strips n how you have combined various stamps with lovely blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, think you succeeded in making your thoughts come alive because that's what I see here...life and movement! It's beautiful, Deepti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your mix of stamps and the striking solid slashes of yellow and blue really do make this a wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous deepti! love the mix of stamps you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Deepti! Love blue and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply stunning!! I love the crisp colours and pretty flourishes. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Deepti. What a wonderfully arty card. Love your combination of colours and stamps. Fabulous creation. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't know how I missed this gorgeous card! I love how you masked along the side...the yellow and blue are so pretty! Such a great choice of stamps too, and your butterfly is the perfect touch! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful mix of stamps, Deepti! Such a lovely collage!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card Deepti, the colours and stamping are amazing. Cx

    ReplyDelete