Tuesday, October 29, 2013

ATSM #69 - Addicted to CAS

We have a wonderful new challenge for you this week at Addicted to stamps and more... Addicted to CASWe all know what clean and simple is right? It's all about the design, not the technique,  not the tools, not the embellishments. It's all about the design Uncluttered, lots of white or open space and one main focal point. For my DT card I followed the same rules...

To make this card,  I used a wood mounted stamp (from Anita's Inque Boutique) and did some paper piecing. I also created the glow behind the gift boxes by masking and inking. The shadow from the boxes was created using grey pencil color. Sentiment was hand written. Hope you like my card. 

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Nicecrane Design. Take a peek at their store here 

I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

I am also linking this up at -
Seize the birthday - Anything Goes!!
CAS on Sunday #20 - Sketch Challenge

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

32 comments:

  1. You have the best writing, Deepti! I always admire your freehanded work. I love the glow you added behind and the shadowing beneath them. So much depth on such a simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! I really like the bright glow behind the parcels - a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a perfect example of CAS, deepti!! love all the white space and the fab paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Deepti !! what do I say u r Queen of CAS cards.. you make amazing CAS cards... love all the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfectly clean and simple! I love the shaded yellow glow behind the boxes.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute birthday card! I love paper piecing and the glow behind the presents is a very fun and creative idea. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so great as always. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch. Your colors/inking are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love the glow over the pressies Deepti-I love how you use ink in this way x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun "glow" -- quite fabulous to focus in on the gifts~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet caed, Deepti! Love it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful masking and inking, Deepti! I love the glow behind the gifts and how you grounded the images with the shadow! Such a sweet CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Deepti-I love the look of the little paper pieced presents against the inked background-and what a great take on the sketch!
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! I love that glow behind the gifts! Your hand written sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful card Deepti, the glow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Dee love the glow, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside especially at the thought of gifts !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your sponging and paper piecing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great CAS card, Deepti. Lovely paper piecing and the inky glow is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  20. another gorgeous!! card Deepti :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute CAS card, i like the curly bows!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is you all the way, Dee, outstanding and CASlicious!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It amazes me how much that glow adds to this card. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Deepti. Love your glowing presents, and your handwriting is amazing! Great card. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Deepti - I love this happy card with the bright yellow and paper pieced packages! You've been very busy lately and I've had fun this morning looking at all your lovely work. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  27. perfect take on the challenge...perfect ground shading of the presents (do you ever miss a detail? love it!) and a perfect take on the CASOS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is beautiful! I just love how you did the yellow circle glow around the packages.. so perfect! I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali

    ReplyDelete