Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yippee!! I am now a part of the amazing ATSM Design Team

If you are looking for my ATCAS card, please click here ...

Looks like Crafting Gods are favoring me these days... I am sooooooooooooo excited to be a part of the amazingly talented Design Team at Addicted to Stamps and more... challenge blog. When ATSM posted about their DT call,I created a card even though using the colors of that challenge was so very difficult for me. Nevertheless, I entered my card with no hope of being selected :)
But to my surprise, I got an email from "the owner" Kylie telling me that she likes my work and would be happy to take me on board, I was like am I reading right or am I dreaming.... I guess I was not dreaming, coz here I am with my very first post as a Design Team at ATSM.  Woohoo!!! I want to cheer for myself ;)
I hope you will like my creations and be inspired :)

So, this week the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more... is a Photo Inspiration. The photo has so many elements that will inspire you, the colors, the elements, theme...
Also, we have a wonderful prize from our Sponsor Nicecrane Design for the winner.

For me the inspiration to make this card was that unusual fruit on the photograph which had yellow and green shades. You will see it, if you closely observe the picture.
To make this, I first drew some light pencil lines to make my vertical grid using Martha Stewart score board. I then did some masking and inking to bring those shades. I then stamped the flowers (from Scrappy Cat - sunny days) on a white card stock, colored and fuzzy cut them. These were then stuck on the scored panel with foam dots. To add finishing touches, I hand drew twigs surrounding the panel with sharpie marker and added punched maple leaves. Sentiment (from Paper Sweeties - you make me smile set) was stamped.
There you go... my first DT card is all set :)

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here.I am excited to see what you will come up with after seeing this photo ....

Also, linking this card at Seize the Birthday - ANYTHING GOES challenge blog :)

Thank you so much for visitng my blog and leaving me a comment :)

27 comments:

  1. I do like this card - so bright and cheerful. I like how you've picked on the pretty green and yellow fruit! Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you have made a cracking start as a DT member! LOVE this Deepti. This is what I love about your work - your personal hand drawn elements. Welcome to the team - we are just as excited to have you as you are to be with us!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not at all surprised that you were asked to join the team at ATSM. Deepti...Congrats to you!

    I love your interpretation of the photo...your bold yellow and green panel is the perfect backdrop for your beautiful flowers! I also love the creative way you framed it out, too! Thanks so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo.....more congrats are in order!!! More fantastic news Deepti!! Well deserved and know you're going to love it!

    I spied that fruit/vegetable too and have no idea what it is, but do love your card! The green and yellow is so pretty together and love those pretty flowers!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on a roll Deepti!!! I'm so happy for you and again so well deserved. Your card is wonderful, I love the frame around your little work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! I see your cards around the places I visit and became a follower not long ago - so happy for you Deepti - Hugs Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HHhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooorahhhhh!! I am cheering too! Glad you are happily creating for admiring peeps! I will have to check out the blog too! Awesome card, and your style is so very awesome, that the sky is the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Deepti Its not crafting Gods but your amazing talent which has brought you this opportunity !! A very well deserved one..Happy for you and wishing you many more ...Love how you have drawn inspiration from the photo ,wonderful colors n card too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely fresh and fun card Deepti-I love these colours together(and funnily enough i have used them on my card today too!)
    Congratulations on being selected for the Design Team :)
    Have a lovely day,nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Deepti. They are lucky to have you. Beautiful card as always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another big congrats to you Deepti and I am so happy to see you on the design team! I love your cards and you will be a wonderful inspiration to us all - big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Deepti, love those fresh colours Great how you created the background for your flowers and twiggy frame.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fabulous creation! i am still seeing you win challenges all over blogland~ You Go Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so glad you've joined our team Deepti, you are so very very talented, not only a card maker but an artist if you ask me! This card is so fun, I love your interpretation of the inspiration pic! Great colors and creative ideas here. xxx Oh and thanks for your nice comments in my Christmas stamping challenge, I hope you'll want to enter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo! Congrats on your DT position at ATSM Deepti! And I am loving your card...so bright and cheerful! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. CONGRATULATIONS!!! so very happy for you, deepti!!! ATSM made the right decision picking you for the design team! gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Deepti. Love your bright colours and the grid pattern looks superb. Welcome to ATSM DT!!! What a great card to get you started. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card, Deepti. COngrats on your ATSM DT!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Deepti,
    So glad to have you join us and I love your first DT card. The scoring and masking is just perfect and the bright colours stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your Design Team. Love your gorgeous card and interpretation of the photo. I like how you drew your frame around the scored panel. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's really no surprise that she likes your work because we all LOVE your work! You are incredibly talented and a great addition to this team!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a terrific debut card Deepti. We are the lucky ones to have you join us. Really love your fun and fabulous style. Love the cheery feel to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Big congrats, Deepti! Love to see how excited you are. But really, I think you could be on any design team you want : ) Your green and yellow are so fresh, and love the frame you created on your card. Way to start off!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I cannot get enough of your work, Deepti!!! I love the scored panels that you inked...what a great idea! And those hand-drawn twigs around the edges??? EEK! They are awesome! You are so talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations, Deepti!! Love your beautiful card with all the fresh colors. Very pretty design. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Dee!!!! I foresee many DT's in your future hun...get used to it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yeah, Deepti!!!! Congrats to you! Who wouldn't want you on their DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete