Saturday, November 1, 2014

ATCAS #51 - Tag

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is Vicki and she has picked a wonderful code word for you... TAG. I really enjoyed playing with this code word! I would like to welcome another super talented and extremely creative Guest Designer Linda. You can see her fabulous projects by clicking here, Creepin Along
Our winner will win an awesome prize from our amazing sponsors StampArt Designs. I am sure you love their digi stamps :)
Here's my card...
To make this card, I did some first and second generations stamping using CAS-ual Friday's Bold Wishes Stamp set. The I used the CAS-ual Fridies - Funky Round Tag to cut out the circle tag. I splatter some Pool ink and adhered the tag with some foam dots . I am sharing this card with Tag You're it! challenge #9 (I was inspired by the colors)Shopping our Stash #175 - Use something Round and 613 Avenue Create #95 - (optional Tag) 
Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs.

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

Supplies used - Dies: Funky Round Tags; Inks - Hero arts Soft granite and Pool, Adirondack Pool alcohol ink; Stamps - CAS-ual Friday's Bold wishes; Twinery baker's twine

30 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the tag card design!! Love the images and open tag concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very awesome layout and use of a "tag"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool design and colors! I love the circle tag. The twine pops, too. We're happy you dropped by our house at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the graphic look to your card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funky tag design, love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Deepti! I love the colour accents on the white! Thanks for coming back to play along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for the Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - lots of detail but still gorgeously CAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great design Deepti, this is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very unique tag and the subtle colours are perfect for this design x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, I really like this card a LOT, Deepti!!! Beautiful!!!! Love the round tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Deepti - what a fabulous card - love the round tag and the soft colouring. Classy, as always !
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO fun! I love the CAS collage of elements and the frame to highlight parts of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! Great ornament die-cut that focuses over the stamped designs. The splattering is a nice finished touch. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun tag! Love how the sentiment is peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so fun, so fresh, so funky... and still with the perfect CAS aesthetic! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (round!) STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I comment this I think but it lost :(
    lovely tag
    lovely colors
    and adorable arrangement
    as always adorable card Deepti
    see you soon maybe on my blog?
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your open tag is such a clever idea, Deepti! Beautiful CAS design and I love the color combo! Another fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic card Dee. Love the circle tag with the circle opening... the gray and blue looks great together. Nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really LOVE this! The colors look so FAB together and I LOVE the design!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet tag Dee and as usual something amazing. Thank you so much for joining usu at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You always amaze me, Deepti! Fabulous design & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, what a cool way to make a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is fantastic! I love it! Fabulous take on my tags!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous!! love the design Deepti, hope you are well.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super hip take on the challenge! Great colors and stamping! Thanks for your kind words and support!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Clever you ! What a gorgeous card and love the open tag and subtle colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete