Friday, November 7, 2014

STAMPlorations - November Challenge STAMPS & LAYERS

This is my second post for the day, please click HERE to check my post on 25 days of Christmas Tags!


It's time for the monthly challenge at STAMPlorations - STAMPS & LAYERS :) so all you need to do is use a stamp and embossing! The embossing can be heat or dry. This challenge ends on November 30th, so you will have plenty of time to play along, The winners for this challenge will be announced on December 4th. I would also like to welcome our Guest Designer Lee-Anne Crossshe creates some of the prettiest cards. Her designs are beautiful. You will love what she created for this challenge. Now let me show you what I created...



So that's my card using Stamps and layers. To make this card, I die cut the front panel and stamped with Distress Floral Swirls along the edge. Then I added a patterned paper below this front panel. I also added layers of die cit hearts and sentiment. To finish the card I added sequins.  I am sharing this card at Runway Inspired Challenge #71 - Oscar de la Renta (my design was inspired by the image below), 613 Avenue Create #96 - Anything Goes!Word Art Wednesday #157 - Anything Goes! 

The inspiration from out team will blow u away :) You can check all the details about the challenge and the inspirations by clicking HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used - Inks: Hero Art Soft granite;  Stamps: STAMPlorations Distress floral swirls; Sequins from my stash; Dies - PPP Stitched border die; Nestabilities heart dies and ME creative words

35 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Dee. Love the soft pink and the curved edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee this is gorgeous! I had to stop in to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty!! Love the layout! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those BIG polka dots, this is the sweetest card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Deepti , you did it again, this is just soooo fabulous!!! well done again my talented friend ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You have been selected as our FB Color Designer of The Day and your project is featured on our facebook page www.facebook.com/avenue613. Thanks for supporting our challenge and sharing your awesome talent with us and our crafty neighbors! Stop by, say hello and grab your badge!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful Deepti!! I just love all the dimension in your card! Outstanding.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful once again! I love the way you used those big polka dots!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by. This is our157th Anything Goes Art Challenge here at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your faithful participation.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodness... you are such a busy girl... I can't keep up with all your gorgeous projects! this one is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've really nailed the inspiration with your very sophisticated styling on this beautiful bright card. Love the hot pink with the crisp white, the curved edges with the stitching. Adding the large white circles against the hot pink dp, added even more dimensional details..just looks like it should roll down a runway at a Paris show - really stunning, Deepti. TFS & Happy wkend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful card, Deepti! The color combo is my all time fave, and I love how you paired your stamps and layered your papers! Really stunning work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzer! This is stunning! Your design is so beautiful and on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card with pretty design! Love the big circles, die cut, and sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is amazing Deepti. The movement on this card is stunning. Love the curved edge and the touch of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. HI, Deepti, I'm so glad I joined your blog - now I will not miss out on any of your lovely work in future!!!
    This card is just AWESOME - I love what you have done here!!! The stamping, the cute hearts, the sequins, the lovely dp and the die-cut sentiment are all put together so artistically to make a lovely card!!! I really like it a LOT!!!

    Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous design Deepti! Love the combination of pink and gray --- amazing together. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card! I love the filigree design flowing along the curved layer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous! I love the subtle tones of the top layer, and then that hot pink bottom layer just pops. Just beautiful! Thanks for dropping by to share your creation with us at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the soft gray flourishes contrasted with the bolder polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Giant polka dots - doesn't get any better than that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your take on inspiration...just awesome, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Deepti! The colour palette is divine and you've captured the inspiration photo beautifully! Thanks for joining us on the Runway ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. can not speak
    this is GORGEOUS
    FANTABULOUS..
    adorable idea Deepti...maybe I will CASE ing this..and will tell you after that off course...
    speechless...
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your creativity never ends--this is just fabulous, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is gorgeous, Deepti! I love that curved panel!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous!!! LOVE this lots, so very creative Deepti!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Deepti, I would never have thought off combining this stamp and that paper... Looks very cool! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Deepti. This is gorgeous. Love how you used the floral swirl. Modern, fresh and fun! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete