Friday, November 28, 2014

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Christmas Card set !

This is my second post for the day, please click HERE for my CAS-ual Friday's Stamps Release - Day 1 post

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my Sixth spotlight feature and I am excited as always :) I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing how to make a Christmas Card set.


So, here's a look into the finished card set...
I have used the October Stamp set JoyfulHoliday Sketches - Christmas bells and Holiday Sketches - Christmas CandlesFor the sentiment I used Oh! Christmas Tree

 stmp1025.jpeg 


Please head over to the STAMPlorations blog for a photo tutorial on this card set and to take a closer look into each card individually :)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

8 comments:

  1. These cards really are quick and easy to make, Deepti! Love how they're that and they look elegant as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just beautiful, Deepti! Off I go to check out your feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL are so pretty! You do such beautiful cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went over for a visit and you did a wonderful job!! Your cards are all as pretty as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Deepti... You are so talented! Love every single card. How nice, elegant and creative they all are! I stopped by Stamplorations and had to come by and leave a little comment! Gorgeous work friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see at stamplorations
    and I love all your idea...great sets Deepti...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can already tell I love this set--off to the blog!

    ReplyDelete