Friday, November 28, 2014

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps November Release - Day 1

Hello friends! It a new release time at CAS-ual Friday's and I am super excited to be a part of the release. Today we are showcasing the new Fri-Dies called "Flurry". These are the snowflakes dies of three different designs. They are big and will give u lot of ideas to design ur cards.
So here's are my cards,,, I ended up created two cards :)
To make this card, I adhered a wood grain patterned paper on the card base. then I took another patterned paper, cream in color and partially cut the snowflakes from that piece to showcase that the snowflakes are on the snow hills. I also die cut one of the snowflake and cut it's extensions to reduce the size and added it to the rest along with some twine. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment from Must Love snowflakes and added some gem stones. I am linking this at Inkspirational #70 - Designer's Choice, Shopping Our Stash #179 - Free is good ( I got the patterned paper by winning a contest at PC &S 


To make this card, I adhered a snowflake patterned paper on card base, took another white panel and embossed it with the snowflake die. then Cut of the snowflake to make the shaker element.  To finish the card, I added some twine ans stamped the sentiment from Snowflakes Greetings  I am sharing this at CAS(E) this Sketch #101, Simply Create too #75 - Snow and Time out challenge #19 - Emboss 
There are some amazing cards created by the Design team to check out by clicking HEREAlso the product is being released today, so shopper get to enjoy a 15% discount :) Go shopping!

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

34 comments:

  1. great idea to partial cut the dies and what a fun shaker card-love the shape of the snowflakes and great to see you at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I especially love the first one with the wood panel background. It' such a wonderful combination of warm and cold that gives a truly cozy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Dee! Snowflakes make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards, Deepti! Love the new snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so detailed and lovely, Deepti ... I'm especially taken by the second one ... the colours are so gorgeous and perfect for that fabulous die cut snowflake! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the partial die-cutting! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two glorious cards again Deepti, you are so clever with all the ideas you come up with ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creativity is bountiful, Deepti!! LOVE your renditions of these new Fri-dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first card sparked my delight. I love these elements suspended in the cards that have their life. Lovely. The second card stunned me - wonderfully used punch - to cut snowflakes and embossing. Sensational idea.
    I hope that what I wrote is relatively clear, but the translator is not an ideal interpreter ...
    Hugs,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your first card is again out of this world, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful Deepti, love your pretty snowflake shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I GASP at the loveliness of your fist card Deepti!!!! LOVE it so much!!!! Your next card just AMAZING too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are such a star every time I visit your blog I gasp at your creativity. Two amazing cards both so creative and full of texture.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two really GORGEOUS cards, Deepti! I love how the woodgrain paper makes the snowflakes pop on the first one, and how you embossed your front panel on the 2nd one! Love the snowflake aperture on this card, too!
    Once again, you have showcased the new products beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two beauties! Love the wood grain looking paper on that first one and those snowflakes on both are gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these are amazing! I especially love how you used the snowflake to emboss and die cut! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow--love how you die-cut the snowflakes on the first card and the embossing on the second is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think I missed you entered this into TO...thanks hon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great pair of cards and I love the shaker card - so clever and festive.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two dazzling cards, Deepti, infused with your immense creativity! The first is lovely with the pretty snowflakes atop the wood-grain background; the shaker in the second is pure delight! Thank you for sharing these gems in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm back to say thanks so much for joining us again at Time out, Deepti! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love how you embossed the background on your second card with the snowflake die! Love both the card! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are both fantastic Deepti!! Your snowflake card with the embossing is beautiful and love how you made it into a shaker card (I'm always a sucker for a shaker). Always so happy when you join us at TIME OUT as I love to see how your inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first one very clever design and beautifully done! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. woowzaaaa
    the first one sooo adorable
    stunning background and lovely element there you made so sweet and beautiful card Deepti...great Snowflakes shaker card too..ooh dear...I love all your post...I am happy I DID it...even late...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such pretty cards! I'm kindof loving the wood grain papers myself these days. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You never disappoint, Deepti! Love your work--these are great! I really love the look of the first one!

    ReplyDelete