Sunday, December 4, 2016

Guest Designer at Great Impressions Stamps - December 4th 2016

Hello friends and welcome to my blog. Today I am Guest Designing at the Great Impressions Stamps :) Yay! and I am pretty excited about this :) Thank you so much Ruza and the fabulous Great Impressions Team for having me over. I won the October Challenge at The Great Impressions Blog and was invited to be their Guest for the month of December :)
I got some awesome goodies from the GI stamps and had so much fun creating the cards with these. Not only are these stamps fun to color but also the sentiments are so funny :) I will be showcasing two more cards after this one in the month of December.
So let me show you the card I made...
A pretty simple card... I want to keep the awesome image the focal point. All I did was adhered a floral patterned paper to coordinate with the flowers in the image, then on a white diecut panel. I stamped the image and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. Isn't that dog adorable!!
To finish the card I stamped the sentiment and adhered the panel with some foam tape :) I have used GI Buzzing by Rubber stamp, GI Potted Puppy Rubber StampCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, Prisma Color Pencils and Heidi Swapp Favorite things 6x6" paper pad

I hope you like my card. The GI stamps have their December Monthly challenge running. It's an Anything Goes challenge, so don't forget to link your cards :), HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Deepti. I really love your card! Especially how you colored the adorable puppy, and your DP background is a perfect match. So happy to have you as our Guest Designer this month.
    Craft Hugs,
    Ruza
    GI DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love that little puppy and you did a fabulous job coloring him in. I love that you used the patterned paper in the background like that.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, congrats on guesting Deepti!! Your card is so cute!! That little pup is just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable, Deepti. The patterned paper really compliments your image. Congrats on your Guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image, and the patterned paper is such an unexpected addition to your focal panel, delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Guest Designer spot! This is such a sweet card, Deepti! Beautiful coloring on the images and I love how you paired them with these pretty patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete