Saturday, December 17, 2016

Guest Designer at Great Impressions Stamps - December 17th 2016

Hello friends and welcome to my blog. Today is my final day as Guest Designing at the Great Impressions Stamps :) I had so much fun playing with the GI stamps and want to thank GI Stamps, Ruza and entire GI team for having me over :) 

So let me show you the card I made...

For this card I decided to make the image the focal point. I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the image. I then layered it on diecut circle and diecut scalloped circle which was inked in yellow. On the card base I added a polka dot patterned paper to match the focal image. I then stamped the sentiment to finish the card   
I have used GI Just Chicken Rubber stamp, GI Chicken Soup Rubber StampSizzix Circle Dies, Nestabilities Scalloped Circle Dies, DCWV Basics stack Paper pad and Prisma Color Pencils 

I hope you like my card. The GI stamps have their December Monthly challenge running. It's an Anything Goes challenge, so don't forget to link your cards :), HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

4 comments: