Tuesday, December 6, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - December 6th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my first Inspiration card for  December 2016...
To make this card, I stamped the balloon and the string and the sentiment on watervolor card stock. then I watercolored the balloon and the background. To add more interest I added a tiny flower and some leaves on the balloon.  I have used Kathryn's Big Wishes stamp set and Gansai Tambi Water colors :)
Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful Deepti, love the subtle washed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling.
    Love the idea of the balloon.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I LOVE your watercolor on this and the addition of the flower is so clever. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful water coloring, Deepti! I really love the effects on your balloon and your tiny flower and leaves are such a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete