Saturday, December 10, 2016

Guest Designer at Great Impressions Stamps - Dec 10th 2016

Hello friends and welcome to my blog. Today is my Day two as Guest Designing at the Great Impressions Stamps :) Yay! and I am pretty excited to share yet another card made using their fabulous stamps :) 

So let me show you the card I made...
For this card I decided to create a Bokeh background to give the illusion of lights so as to match the sentiment. On a diecut rectangular panel, i did inking and then stamping of solid circles with white pigment ink. I also did some water splatter. Next I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the cow image, stamped the sentiment and adhered the cow with some foam tape.  
I have used GI Wow Rubber stamp, GI Party Protector Rubber StampCrazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, STAMPlorations Retro Mod Shapes stamp, Prisma Color Pencils  and Distress inks - Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade, Barn door and Dusty Concord.

I hope you like my card. The GI stamps have their December Monthly challenge running. It's an Anything Goes challenge, so don't forget to link your cards :), HERE

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this awesome card, Deepti! That bokeh background is wonderful! Thanks for guest designing this month at Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Deepti! I really love the background you created for the stamps!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Ruza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect background for this fun image and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Deepti! Beautiful blending and Bokeh effect on your background, and I'm loving your cow...so FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how FUN!! The bokeh effect looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card! I loved your bokeh background so much I CASED your design. I hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete