Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ATSM #101 - Anything Goes!

Hello crafters, I am glad that you all played along with us in our 100th challenge and now its time for your favorite challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more... ANYTHING GOES !! I am sure you all enjoy this challenge as much as I do, it gives us an opportunity to explore so may unlimited ideas. So, get going and create what your heart desires. This is what I created...
To make this card, I stamped the birds, masked their tails and stamped the frame around each, I then also masked the bird frames and randomly stamped different sizes of squares in colors inspired by Be Inspired challenge and the frames from Monday Blues inspiration picture. The thought was since the birds are not in a single frame they are missing each other. Quite a logic, u see!! LOL, I also colored the non overlapping area of the green and blue squares with my pastel markers. Finally stamped the sentiment and hearts. Since the stamps are never used before I am playing along again at Darnell's NBUS challenge. 

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Eureka Stamps. Take a peek at their store here

I am playing this for the following challenges -
I am excited to see what you will come up with ....
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used : Stamps - TAWS Pieces, hearts from TAWS Nap time, birdies from TAWS Lighter than air set, Inks - Hero arts Shadow inks - Fresh peach, Bubble gum, Mint Julep, Distress Peacock feathers, Memento Tuxedo black; Spectrum Noir Markers; Post-it notes for masking

32 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how the squares intersect. Congrats on your new assignment at MMCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this card - I can see what you mean about the birds missing each other. Fab work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not only an artist, Dee, but I also love how your mind works when it comes to design! This wonderful card tells a story very clearly in a unique and charming way! Very creative!! Thank you so much for linking again with my NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those frames!! And how some of them are coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design and masking Deepti. I love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is just adorable, deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card, Deepti! I love how you placed the birds and hearts, and how you colored in specific areas to create your pattern...so clever! Beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute and a perfect sentiment with these little guys!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design! I love how you used the squares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally fabulous! Such GREAT stamping! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and oh so playful design Deepti!! I love popping in here you always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Deepti. Love your play on squares and your clever masking and colouring. The little birds add a great splash of colour. Great fun card. Have a lovely day! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely light colours and cute birds, another great card Deepti :D x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so clever and gorgeous! I'm excited with being on the MMCC with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very clever with these little boxes and the cute birdies that are missing each other! Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dee this is so cute, I love those sweet birdies, the square pattern rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Like what you created Deepti. It is certainly cheerful and colorful. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another Deepti masterpiece! Those birds do look like they are saying "I miss you" :o) A wonderfully composed creation friend. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous design, Deepti ... those overlapping frames are so fun ... and how cute are those little birds in their own wee boxes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. It works perfectly! What a fun and creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Darling card, Deepti! I never seem to take time to mask, but it was so worth it here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another clever design, love how those sweet little birds have their own boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun and creative graphic design! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is adorable! I love how you framed your birds, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so sweet and adorable Deepti! I love how you've stamped and coloured the squares x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, super-cool outside-the-box take on the inspiration Deepti! I love all those coloured frames and the two bird apart makes such sense! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute design, Deepti. Thanks for joining us as TAWS BE Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Deepti, you've created a very clever card! Love the birds in the squares ! Thank you so much for joining us at TAWS Be inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, what a genius cluster, Deepti! Glad you joined our TAWS Be Inspired challenge :) hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete