Monday, June 16, 2014

Yay!! Guest Designing at Merry Monday #113

Hi friends!! recently I won the challenge #111 at Merry Monday and was invited to Guest Design. I am so glad to be designing with the lovely and talented team of Merry Monday. Making cards for Christmas challenge is a real help in taking the load off ur head when holiday season is nearing.
So, we should keep participating just to help build up our Christmas Stash :) The inspiration image is adorable for this challenge and I love it :)
So here's my card...
To make this card, I masked the edges and heat embossed snowflakes and also inked the edges. I then did some inlaid die cutting of the Christmas trees. I also partially heat embossed these in silver. To finish my card, I added some glitter on snowflakes and added some sequins.

Hope you like my card :) and will join in the fun at Merry Monday.Thank you to the entire team of Merry Monday for having me over.

I am linking this up at
1. AAA Cards #7 Create - Embossing n add some pink
2. Word Art Wednesday #136 - Anything Goes!
3. The Paper Players #200 - I picked the OLC CAS
 
And thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

Supplies use - Ink: Versamark, Distress Sugar Spun, Memento Rose Bud; Embossing powder Whisper Opaque, Metalic Silver; Dies - MFT Roughing it up; Stamps: Inkadinkadoo - Christmas Characters; Pretty Pink Posh - Transparent sequins

33 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your embossed snowflakes!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dee.. Your card is too yummy! just like a candy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the pink Depti and added the snowflakes and bling with the inlaid trees. Fabulous card. Lovely to have you as our Guest Designer this week, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Deepti! I love the trees. Thank you for being our Guest Designer at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I never would have thought pink and Christmas. Now I will have to reaccess my thinking. Thank you for the inspiration.
    -Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your GD post Deepti ! Very pretty Christmas card.loved the inlaid die-cutting and silver embossing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deepti, your card with most delightful! It gives the holidays a fresh new feel! Thank you for your fantastic card for this week's challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY pretty!!! Love all the pink on here and the silver is just perfect with it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christmas in June! And in pink! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Deepti, so glad you could join us as Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE these 2 color trees, Deepti! And the background is GORGEOUS! So glad you could join our team this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on another Guest DT spot, Deepti! How wonderful that everyone is taking notice of your talents...I am so happy for you!
    I am loving your pink sky on this card! Your sparkly snowflakes are so pretty, and your inlaid die cut trees are perfect! Another really beautiful work of art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable a card! Love the unique colors for a Christmas card. Congrats on the Guest Design spot! Thanks so much for joining in with AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a nice, bright & cheery Christmas card! So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful background, I so love pink used with Christmas/winter stuff

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another guest spot! Yay for you. Love this one--the non-traditional color scheme is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely to DT with you too Deepti, awesome hot pink lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What could be better than a pink Christmas, LOVELY card!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just gorgeous, Deepti - a wonderful take one the challenge photo this week! I'm so glad to have you with us as our Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pink Christmas is great! Lovely card. Has everything we are looking for- and it's stylish. Christmas at my place comes out turquoise each year. Thanks for your continued support of our new challenge, AAA Cards. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful, Deepti! You're such an amazing talent and I'm thrilled to have you as our Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous card... love how you used the colors!! so happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  24. It makes my heart so happy to see your beautiful cards at AAA challenge Deepti!
    This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous! The pink background is absolutely stunning! It's great having you as a Guest Designer at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely with the soft pink! GF you just rock! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have THE best ideas Deepti, and you turn them into THE most beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card, Deepti! Just love how you made the trees and your embossed background! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your well-deserved GD spot! This card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is stunning! I love that your trees are silver on one side, as if the wind was blowing, and the sequins and glitter make it really special.

    ReplyDelete