Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to ATSM!!

Yippee!! its our second birthday :) and I am so glad to be a part of this special day. Kylie and my team mates are the sweetest friends I have found and I truly cherish this part of my life. Hope you will join us in our celebration with this challenge. The challenge this week at Addicted to stamps and more...  is an inspiration image that has the rainbow colors, I am sure you all love rainbow as much as I do. Here's the  inspiration photo and my card...
To make this card, I did masking and inking of the horizontal panel, followed by generational stamping of the dots in the same color to create the bokeh effect. Then I heat embossed the birds and stamped the sentiment.

There is a lot more lovely inspiration from the DT, Please visit our challenge blog here. The winner will receive a wonderful prize from our sponsor this week Stichy Bear's Digi Outlet. Take a peek at their store here
I am excited to see what you will come up with ....

I would like to submit this card to the following challenges -
1. A Blog Named Hero #46 - Bokeh
2. Sketch Saturday #314
3. Simon Says Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!
4. The Paper Players #200 - OLC CAS
  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used are -  Stamp: Hero Arts Best wishes clear set, Scrappy cat dots; Inks: Distress inks Dust concord, Chipped sapphire, Peacock feathers, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed, Spiced Marmalade, Barn door, Memento Tuxedo black and Versamark ink; Whisper Opaque embossing powder; Heat tool Darice, Post it notes

35 comments:

  1. This card is GORGEOUS!! So happy & bright and I love the bokeh stamping on the rainbow panels. So creative & cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore rainbows and I love the way you've created the bokeh effect too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design Deepti! I love the bubbles, especially the ones that float off each end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic masking job and a cute, cute card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee this card is fantastic! I love how you made all the rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card... love your interpretation of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous use of the bold rainbow colors and our sketch in your lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh - how stunning! Love the way you did each of the colored panels. Perfect for the inspiration challenge. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous rainbow you created Deepti! Beautiful masking, inking and stamping. A really happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deepti. LOVE your panels of bokeh ... awesome design and love the bright and cheery colors. The white embossing on top is the perfect finishing touch! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the masking is fabulous. Love those sweet little love birds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. The colours you achieved are amazing. Love it! Thanks for being an inspiration for our followers at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A rainbow of bokeh!! How fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome coloring Deepti!!! Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh deepti ! The colorful panel with happy dots grab all the attention..I loved them and cute couple too !

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the rainbow strip and the birds are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is fabulous!!!! I love the cirles within the rainbow of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness this is amazing Dee!! I LOVE the colorfulness!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is sooo cute and gorgeous at same time. Love how you placed the bokeh effect.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, Deepti...this card just couldn't be more perfect to celebrate ATSM's birthday! I love how you used the rainbow of colors, and the Bokeh effect with your stamps...Absolutely STUNNING card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing Deepti! I love how you added the stamped dots to your rainbow of color!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Deepti. Love how you created the rainbow. What a fabulous wedding card! Have a great day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous card Deepti! I'm totally in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this colorful card Deepti! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully bright! Love the dots and the pretty birds!

    ReplyDelete
  27. A bokeh rainbow - how fabulous! Great design as always, Deepti! Thanks for sharing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic card!! That inked, masked and stamped background is so clever. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This rainbow bokeh is such a neat idea! I love the colors and how fun this is! Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the card and the technique you used to make it too. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  31. This card is STUNNING!! I love the technique you used for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cuteness :) Love the bubbles hehe

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great card, Deepti! Just love the rainbow, bokeh, and of course those adorable birds! This makes a fantastic wedding card!

    ReplyDelete