Thursday, June 19, 2014

Fusion with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Hello friends!! time for another Fusion :) but this time it's a very special Fusion challenge we have put together for you :) We are getting together with CAS(E) this Sketch challenge for a wonderful sketch for you which means you can link up your projects at CAS(E) this sketch too :) This is going to be so much fun!  So here's the Fusion inspiration n sketch for you...
FUSION is a very interesting, it gives us a photo and a sketch, so possibilities are endless with the freedom given in the challenge. You can just work with the sketch or just photo, in my case I went with the Fusion, I was inspired by votive and the gold, so I created this...
For my card, I first gold embossed the bullb, butterfly on vellum and then I stamped the image of the bulb on card base, drew the string with a marker, inked the card base around the bulb. Added some water splatter on ink. Gold embossed the flourish. Stamped the sentiment and adhered all the elements to finish my card. I am linking this up to the following challenges -
1. CAS(E) this sketch ! for the obvious reason
2. Simon says Wednesday Challenge - You Gotta have friends 
3. Butterfly Challenge #9 - Monochromatic

There is a lot more inspiration available for you by our lovely team and the team of CAS(E) this Sketch. Go and check out :) Also, for more details about the challenge please visit Fusion Card Challenge 

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

Supplies used - Inks: Versamark, Distress Mustard seed and Memento Tuxedo black; Ranger Fine gold embossing powder; Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Dots and circles, TAWS - Lighter than air and Martha Stewart butterflies; Sequins from Ellen Hutson, Sharpie Black fine tip marker

42 comments:

  1. Fantastic, glowing light bulb! I particularly love the gold butterflies and swirls - a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card -- so cute with the "yellow" lightbulb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these sunny colors, Deepti, and your take on the challenges! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! I love the dotty string at the top and the sponging around the bulb - wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome take on challenge Deepti !! Light bulb..genius !

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever can you be Deepti!
    Awesome design... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a marvelous design on this Deepti! love the looped embossed wire hanging the bulb - and the wonderful water splatterd 'glow'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant and so beautiful! LOVE all that wonderful gold on here too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this! Love the lightbulb and inking and the gold, and that flourish/chain is just so fun, it has such great lines to it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the gold elements on this card, Deepti...it adds so much elegance to your design! I also love how you inked/blended in yellow behind the bulb...so pretty! Such a lovely take on the Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute! I love how you consentrated on the deeper yellow in the center and blended that out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I love your interpretation Deepti, fab card excellent result :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deepti ,
    Firstly welcome to my challenge and secondly but by no means second a big Wow to your card. I love your design and the sentiment is so perfect. The butterflies are gorgeous and I just love the whole card. Thank you for fluttering by #9. Do hope you will play again. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that water splatter on the ink..adds a special touch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that light bulb and how you did the "glow" of it :) too cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - this is so beautiful! I love the water splatter on the ink around the bulb - so COOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute cute card and such a fun way to interpret the inspiration!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so inspired and amazing, deepti!! love your take on the sketch and inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Deepti, as usual, your card is awesome. I love the idea of the light blub and the butterfly. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I just love this! What a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh...Love this so much Deepti!!! That light bulb is fabulous with that background :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card! Lovin' all the gold.
    Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Deepti, you are on FIRE with your creativity, gf!!! This is brilliant, LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow Deepti, I love the bright shading with the yellow and the gold matches it so perfectly. The bulb and sentiment complete it so well too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a clever take on this challenge! A wonderful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely lovely. The gold and the halo of light--just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Deepti - super FABULOUS combination - just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Another fantastic card Deepti, love how the light is glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so clever...I love how you have the dual butterflies with the light bulb and the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card, Deepti! Love the glow around the lightbulb and the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so cool, Deepti. You inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your take on the sketch. Fantastic card, Deepti... very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Deepti, all the words that speak to the elegance, gorgeousness, loveliness, creativity, inspiration, ingenuity, innovation and overall stellar-ness of your cards have been used by the others, so I'll just say this: those words I 'just' used, well, repeat them x a zillion and you'll know how awe-inspiring I think your cards are!! Top-notch every. single. time. I want to craft like you when I grow up *grin*
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh, this totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch & inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  35. what a fun and whimsical take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Totally amazing! I love the design and the brilliant shading!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your inking and what an awesome idea with the light bulb! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  38. That is a wonderful card......

    ReplyDelete